THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, March 22, 2009

BLOWFLY'S PARTY


X-Rated


WEIRD WORLD RECORDS
WW-2034
1980
STEREO



SIDE A:



BLOWFLY'S RAPP (INSTRUMENTAL) 8:42
PANTY LINES 4:10
PRICK RYDER 3:45
NOBODY'S BUTT BUT YOURS, BABE 3:45

download


SIDE B:



BLOWFLY'S RAPP 6:51
SHOW ME A MAN WHO DON'T LIKE TO FUCK 3:32
WHO DID I EAT LAST NIGHT? 4:11
CAN I COME IN YOUR MOUTH 4:21

download



Editor's note: a little tumescence for ye tongue, madame? Filthy, eh? You bet. So why then does an album with bawdy "rapp" songs start off with an 8:42 instrumental? It's a weird world my man and I won't even begin to guess the reasoning. Maybe it was to lessen the BLOW of what follows. Which in current terms of raunchiness is rather tame but for the times was a media pandora's box which wasn't to be opened. You have better things to consider anyhow. Like who Blowfly is and how he came to be. Let the Wikipedia people enlighten you on that. I'm just an archivist.

PS...sorry for the occasional skip and roughness but this record and especially the sleeve were threadbare, unkempt and raggedy. I salvaged it for THE PEOPLE. Yeah, who's kidding who...I'm just obsessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blowfly is Clarence Reid