THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, May 17, 2009

FLIGHT F-I-N-A-L: A DRAMATIC COMPARISON TO DEATH


by Forrest McCullough


FORREST MCCOLLOUGH RECORDS
5087-LP
1965
STEREO


"MOST UNUSUAL SACRED RECORD EVER RECORDED"

Dramatic! Scriptual! Believable!

The idea for this recording was born in my hear on an airliner the day foloowing my father's funeral. As I compared my father's journey to heaven to the flight I was making, this allegory was impressed upon my mind. It is the sincere desire of the cast and choir, and of myself, that as you listen to this dramatic presentation you will be inspired to prepare yourself for the journey that you will some day make into Eternity.
-Evangelist Forrest McCullough

"Superb...Moving...exalts Christ rather than indulging desire for self-glory."
-Dr. W. M. Greathouse,
President Trevecca Nazarene College

"Effective, with spiritual power, were all the words spoken. The singing is superb, with heart power...It merits being used and listened to by millions--saved and unsaved."
-Dr. Robert G. Lee
Past President Southern Baptist College

"I can truthfully say that I am thrilled about this. It gives the listener what I would call a believable comprehension of life after death."
-Earle MacLeod,
Director of Public Relations
"THE UPPER ROOM" - The World's most widely used Daily Devotional Guide

"A thrilling experience! The most unusual recording I have ever engineered."
-Chuck Seitz,
Senior Recording Engineer
RCA Studio, Nashville, Tennessee


PAUL EVANGEL - Ted Conner, Announcer-Narrator
WLAC, Nashville, Tennessee

STEWARDESS - Miss Judy Parchman, Honor Student, Trevecca Nazarene College

Rev. McCullough

CAPATIN'S AND DIVINE VOICE - Dr. T. E. Martin, Minister, First Church of teh Nazarene, Nashville, Tennessee

DISPATCHER - Professor Harry Russell, Chairman, Department of Speech, Trevecca Nazarene College

Men's Glee Club-A Cappella Choir--Treble Tone Choir--Instrumental Ensemble:
TREVECCA NAZARENE COLLEGE
Nashville, Tennessee
Professor Ramon R. Unruh, Director

Instrumental arrangements: Prof. Barbara McLain.
Soloist: Brock Speer
Cover Design by Jim Taft

Assitional Copies may be obtained from
Evangelist Forrest McCullough
P.O. Box 188
Tullahoma, Tennessee 37388

Copyright Forrest McCullough 1965





SIDE A:



download


SIDE B:



download



Editor's note: I'm quite fond of religious sermons and dramas. Not that I am religious -- because I'm surely not -- but their seriousness resonates with my Inhumanist heart. Or something like that.

2 comments:

Dirk Bill said...

Holy crap!

pat brun said...

Hello,

Wish I had come here first. I brought the album on Amazon.com We're planning a church reunion the last weekend in Nov. and the dramatization of this work is scheduled. It was performed at our church in the early 70's Thank you for posting.

Pat