THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Friday, March 13, 2009

IN MY HEART


by Jimmy Bass


TIDINGS RECORDS
E218
1973
STEREO


My hope is that Something Special in my heart may Come into yours!

Jimmy Bass


SIDE A



In My Heart (by Jimmy Bass) 2:31
My Redeemer (by James McGranaham) 3:43
I Love Jesus 3:44
The Prodigal (by Jimmy Bass) 3:14
Train Medley 1:49

download


SIDE B:



We'll Understand It Better By and By 4:27
Late Afternoon (by Jimmy Bass) 1:56
Men of Clay (by Jimmy Bass) 2:32
I Wish We'd All Been Ready (by Larry Norman) 2:46
Saints Medley 2:52

download



Editor's note: Jimmy rocks. In a folksy Judeo country sort of way. Which works for him. His self-penned "Men of Clay" is probably the best tune on here although all of them are rather soul-ful and sing-a-along even though they are tilted towards religion. Which is off-putting to many people but a song is a song despite its subject. These are fairly good for their genre.

No comments: