THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

AM I BLACK ENOUGH FOR YOU?


by Schoolly D


ZOMBA RECORDS
1237-1-J
1989
33 1/3





SIDE A:



download


SIDE B:



download



Editor's note: I'm no rap enthusiast but I know Schooly D from the movie The Bad Lieutenant. If you haven't seen that flick I highly recommend the NC-17 version. Listen for the Led-Zeppelin music track for Kashmir with a rap vocal and that's our featured record producer. Here...see for yourself. This is not work, home or people safe!



Oh yeah...listen to the end of the second to last track on SIDE B "Black Power" and tell me that you can't hear the intro to Stone Free by Jimi Hendrix way down low between it and the last song. Maybe it's just me gettin' all krunk yo.

No comments: