THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SHOCKING SIGNS AND THE END OF AN AGE


Sermon by Jack Van Impe


ARTIST'S RECORDS
700650


THOUSANDS ARE ATTENDING DR. JACK VAN IMPE'S CITY-WIDE CRUSADE

A LEADING PASTOR WRITES ABOUT DR. JACK VAN IMPE


Dear Friends in Christ:

For several years, i have watched with great interest the ministry of Dr. Jack Van Impe. I have listened to him preach. I have studied his personal life. I have observed the mighty hand of God upon him.

I believe the Lord has selected Dr. Jack Van Impe for a national and, perhaps, international ministry. Without question, he is one of the greatest preachers of our generation. He is a "walking Bible." He quotes 8,000 verses by memory. The Holy Spirit is upon him in a powerful fashion. I have, therefore, along with many others, urged Dr. Jack Van Impe to champion the cause of cooperative, mass evangelism for fundamental, Bible-believing churches and Christians across America. I believe that Dr. Van Impe is an uncompromising man of God.

He is a young man--only 39 years of age. He is respected and loved by the young people of our nation. He is a fantastic musician. His wife, Rexella, is one of the sweetest Christians I have ever known. They set a wonderful example for the sanctity of marriage and the home.

I believe this recording will manifest to all the magnificent ministry of Dr. Van Impe. I pray it will enjoy a wide circulation.

Yours in Christ,
Rev. Jerry Falwell

(Rev. Jerry Falwell pastors the Thomas Road Baptist Church, Lynchburg, Va. This 14 year old church is now fifth largest in America. Presently nearly 4000 are in weekly Sunday School attendance.)


JACK VAN IMPE EVANGELISTIC ASSOCIATION
WASHINGTON SQUARE PLAZA ROYAL OAK, MICHIGAN 48067


Manufactured by ARTISTS RECORDS, Cinti., O. 45215


SIDE A:




SIDE B:





Editor's note: I once wrote an e-mail to Mr. Van Impe and told him that even though I didn't much believe in the religious movement I was all in favor of defeating the New World Order. He proceeded to quote it on the air and blessed me and my tribulations. I now bless you with one of his poignant sermons. You don't have to believe either but you ought to listen. There'll always be time to get back to your Jonas Brothers videos.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I might really be pushing my luck at this point but I really need this LP also! Pretty please for a re-up?

Deej :)

R. O. said...

Hey, this one won't be re-upped anytime soon since it's one of the lost files and I'd have to dig it out of piles of records and re-record it. At some yes but not presently.

Anonymous said...

Well sometimes God says no to our requests too, ha! ha!, but thanks for your consideration anyway! :) Sorry to hear of your lost files and hope that you can recover! I have had a crash before and it is such a terrible thing to have happen! I wish you the best though! Anyway, I'm sure I can find many other goodies here, so no worrys! Deej :)

Dirk Bill said...

I too am a Van Impe junkie and if you could find this again please help an old altar boy.

Muff Diver said...

Seconded!


Thanks in advance :)