THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, June 21, 2009

THE MASTER'S GARMENT


a Sermon by T. L. Osborn


T.L. OSBORN PRODUCTIONS
TLLP-4332
Circa late 1950s/early 1960s (I think)





SIDE A:



THE MASTER'S GARMENT

download


SIDE B:



DECREE AT NAZARETH

download



Editor's note: "Did my trousers heal that blind woman?" asks T. L. Osborn and surely you must be thinking just as I am, "Hell, why not!?!?" Whatever gets you through the murky muddy waters of this life is the gospel to me. "Just don't hurt nobody and the big rewards here in the garden of Earthly Delights." Yeah, let's keep XTC and philosophy out of this one. T. L. delivers a strong sermon here and if you're a believer then you're apt to believe even more. If not, you're just going to get another piece of pure vinyl heaven.

1 comment:

Dirk Bill said...

The organ player's trousers are on fire! This one has quickly shot to the top of my list. Thank you!