THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, June 28, 2009

WALK HUMBLY WITH YOUR GOD


with Mary McGann, Margo Morris & Others


SOUND PATTERNS
SPMM-5051
1974


SIDE A:



Walk Humbly With Your God
When Israel Was A Child
A Little Child Will Lead You
I Have Loved You
Evening Psalm


SIDE B:



Your Hand Is Laid Upon Me, Lord
I Thank My God For You
I Long To Know The Lord Jesus
I Want To Call Him By His Name
Behold The Handmaid
Go Now And Tell My Brothers



Editor's note: I don't really have a comment so I'll list the contributors on this record instead:

Singers and Instrumentalists:

(As photgraphed, beginning in upper right corner.)

Mary McGann, RSCJ - singer
Laura McMahon - flute
Sue Specht - flute
William Ebbitt - singer, trumpet
Dennis DiPaolo - singer, tambourine, drums
Margo Morris, NSCJ - singer, guitar
Michael Sessions, SJ - singer
Leo Nouhan - singer
Douglas Powe - singer
Philip Sessions - singer, soloist
Richard Sistek, SJ - singer
Rose Marie Quilter, RSCJ - singer
Warren Shoberg - metalphone, tenor recorder, finger cymbals, glockenspiel
Marry Ellen Pohl, RSCJ - singer
Micahel Berst - strin bass, dulcimer

No comments: