THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ZOT


by Zot


ELEKTRA RECORDS
60380-1
1985





SIDE A:



URANIUM 4:52
SOMEONE 4:40
I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES 3:46
LITTLE BIT LONGER 2:33
INSANITY 4:55


SIDE B:



SOMETHING IN MY HEART 3:46
I TOLD YOU FROM THE START 3:54
RUN FOR COVER 3:39
BRIGHT NIGHTS 4:59
WE'RE ON YOUR SIDE 3:41
TRY 3:54



Editor's note: basing this record on the first track alone I would call it a hair-metal mix of David Coverdale and Ozzy at their B-Side average. But Wayne's voice bends between other namesake's and I can detect elements of David Bowie and whoever the hell was Styx lead singer. That's not to say that ZOT is in league with the aforementioned but those are the influences that I can hear with my very untrained ear. Not a great collection of songs but that's not really the point here now is it? Typical synthpop from the mid 80s.

No comments: