THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

BAKER FAMILY VACATION IN VANCOUVER BC 8/30/1950


featuring Sidney, Richard, Perry, Diane, Vivian & Gladys


AUDIODISC RECORDING BLANK
1950


SIDE A:



Introduction
Sidney refuses to say his prayers
Richard sings a few ditties
Perry sings
Sidney says a few things reluctantly
Diane plays the piano
Mother Vivian suggests we turn over the record

download


SIDE B:



Goodbye message from lady
Sidney attempts to say his prayers
Perry refuses to say his prayers
Sidney says his prayers
Perry says his prayers
Gladys sings a song
Somebody plays "Fur Elise"
Group goodbyes

download


Editor's note: this would be a gem for somebody doing genealogy. Hey you, Bakers, look what I found at a rummage sale in Redford, MI! A record of your people. I've recorded it for your convenience. Come listen! I may have some of the names wrong because I hear terribly for some reason. I also think Verna is mentioned on the second side but I might have misheard it as well.

No comments: