THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, July 12, 2009

FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HEAR THE MUSIC ANYMORE


by Joyce Landorf


WORD RECORDS
SPCN 7-01-893110-X
1984
STEREOPHONIC


SIDE A:



IN THE STILLNESS OF THE NIGHT
SHORT CUT HOME
WHERE ARE YOU?
FALLING
I'LL KEEP MY EYES ON YOU

download


SIDE B:



'TIL YOU HEAR THE MUSIC
I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR
YOUR DEAR FACE
BLESSED ASSURANCE
HE IS ABLE

download



Editor's note: in keeping with my newly found Sunday tradition of only posting religious records I bring you this gentlewoman, Joyce Landorf. I cannot lie, I passed her serene face up in the dollar record bin at a local thrift store 3 or 4 times because the record has some dings and bruises but yesterday I could resist no longer. Hence, like a hot potato or an artist's newest works, it jumps to the forefront, leaping over other albums I had planned to post before it. I guess everything happens for a reason. Too bad my reasons are not always to your benefit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello... I am Bipolar and have used Joyce's "tape" for 6 years and I am afraid it is running out of steam! How much would you sell your CD for? She ministers to me like no other!
Thank you
Janice
janb111@aol.com