THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Thursday, July 30, 2009

JORGE SANTANA


by Jorge Santana


TOMATO RECORDS
TOM-7020
1978
STEREO


SIDE A:



Sandy
Tonight You're Mine
Darling I love You
We Were There

download




SIDE B:



Love You, Love You
Love The Way
Seychells
Nobody's Perfect

download



Editor's note: Carlos Santana's little brother. Or older brother. One of the two. He's his brother nonetheless and that's what matters here. That and the blood spatter on the cover. It actually looks like paint though I thought it was part of the artwork when I bought it. Yeah, I thought she was wounded and that the message as to why would be revealed once I got a look at the record and listened to it. Nope, no hidden message and no wounded girl. A decent record that would have been better had there been a secret portent involving somebody bleeding and beautiful.

No comments: