THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Saturday, February 07, 2009

WET DREAMS


An Album of Sensuous Sea Sounds and Natural Ocean Rhythms


NATURAL WONDER PRODUCTS
NWP 80
1980





SIDE A:



Flood Tide

download


SIDE B:



Ebb Tide

download



Editor's note: I imagine that death is a lot like this record. Repetitious and relentless noises at the back of your brain pounding the nerve endings until sight, sound and feeling all became one entwined sensory globule which slowly cross cancels itself out into obliviousness. I think this record would have gone on and on if I had let it. Luckily I only allotted 25 minutes or so each side before I let it run its course. You'll thank me for it in the end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, great LP; but the links to download is broken, please repost!

TOM

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

Links? I totally forgot to put the damn links up! I'll fix that shortly.

beetor said...

This'll be perfect for going to sleep to - and 25 minutes will be more than enough! :)