THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Saturday, August 08, 2009

OLE: MUSIC OF THE BULL RING


by The Madrid Festival de Matadors' Orchestra w/ Dr. Edmundo Alava, Conductor


HURRAH RECORDS
K-125
1950s?
MONO


SIDE A:



NINO DE LA PALOMA
GALLITO
ESPANA CANI
GATO MONTES
ENTRADA

download


SIDE B:



GITALILLO DE TRIANA
GRACIA Y BELLEZA
VITO
GALAS IMPERIALES
POR TU SENORIO

download



Editor's note: about two months ago I came across a pile of bull-ring records and had them in hand when it struck me that one LP would suffice well enough for the blog. It was just as irrational to pick them all up as it was to put them all back. Despite this being an enjoyable soundtrack to bull fighting I kind of wish I had others to compare it to now. I have a feeling that they will still be there when I go back. If not, we'll always have this between us.

No comments: