THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Friday, August 28, 2009

SUNSHINE ON THE ROCKS


by Gary Dean Growden


LITTLE NASHVILLE RECORDS
LN 214
1977
STEREO





SIDE A:



Gonna Have a Baby 3:38
Artificial Homes 3:00
It All Came So Suddenly 3:42
The Better Side of Me 3:35
This I Call Home 3:10

download


SIDE B:



Sunshine on the Rocks 3:00
Gitchy Goomy 3:40
Such a Little Girl 3:28
There's No Place Like Home 3:31
My Sweet Goodby 2:50

download



Editor's note: this is a brilliant folk rock album. I don't know where this dude came from or went to but this a great testimony for a life's passion as music surely is with him. I did do a google search on his name and found a court case vs. the US gov't so maybe he's off fighting the man. I couldn't tell you but the man can't stop this record. I hope.

4 comments:

ggrowden said...

Hey there! This is Gary G. I am here - not with "the man" ggrowden@couthars.com

Brian said...

I remember hearing Gary play his music back in "the day" in SW Michigan - I still have the vinyl album. Love this!

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

Gary rox.

Gary Growden said...

This is Gary G. I have many bew songs. I would love to share them. Gary@ArnoInd.com