THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, August 09, 2009

TEN THOUSAND ANGELS


by The Amigos


HEART-TO-HEART RECORDS
LPG-1878
1977
STEREO


SIDE A:



Come On And Lift Your Hands (2:40)
I Must Go Away (4:04)
A Love Song To Jesus (4:04)
A Mama's Prayer (5:12)

download


SIDE B:



Jesus, Let Me Love You More (3:25)
He Is The Light (2:38)
Soon And Very Soon (2:57)
Ten Thousand Angels (6:37)

download



Editor's note: despite the singer looking like Mac Davis I expected these guys to be a bit more ethnic in their approach to the Lawd. I mean, they are called the AMIGOS and the other three members clearly look Mexicano to me. Don't they? Oh well, having seen Jim Bakker's name on the sleeve should have been the first signal that this was going to be a straight-lace affair when what I wanted was some gritty, rockabilly and TexMex.

No comments: