THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Monday, August 10, 2009

THE WRANGLER SHAKE


by Joyce Williams


NO LABEL
M-7751-1A
1966
45 RPM


SIDE A:



The Wrangler Shake
The Wrangler Shake Instrumental

download



Editor's note: the bad news is that I lost all of my recorded album files on a file sharing site yesterday. The really bad news is that I deleted said files from my computer recently and restore didn't restore them. Even worse news: I sold a few of the records and can't re-record them. The good news? I still have about 30 or so recorded albums on my hard drive. The good news for any devoted followers of this blog: I will record all of these albums again.

This is another flexi and such it is automatically a classic. I like it much as a flexi and not so much as a musical endeavor. But it's a novelty and I'm sure that one or two of you has twirled around to this in your bedroom at some point. Twirl again will ye?

2 comments:

Dominique said...

this is another edition of 'Dance the Wrangler Shake', sung by Joyce Williams + instr version released as a one sided 7" flexi by Blue Bell, Brussels (Belgium). Comes in a Red & Blue printed fold out envelope. Due to a folding mark on the flexi, 5mm close to the edge.There's a minimal bumping noise at the beginning of the song, just only 3 secs, but does not jump,perfect unplayed record sound quality, dynamically fresh!If possible I would like to post the scans of the cover too.

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

Go for it.