THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MANHATTAN BOOGIE-WOOGIE


by Landscape


RCA RECORDS
NFL1-8028
1982
STEREO


SIDE A:



one rule for the rich
bad times
when you leave your lover
the long way home

download


SIDE B:



it's not my real name
colour code(tell me something new)
manhattan boogie-woogie
eastern girls

download



Editor's note: maybe it's just me but the balding guy with the mustache seems to be the whole focus of the record. Subliminally there's a message there but I don't know what it's saying. He even seems to be more in focus than the other blurry-faced androids. Maybe that's my future. Maybe that's all of our futures. What I do know is that when that future comes this record will not make it to the middle piles of my fortress of waxitude.

1 comment:

Obs! said...

he is disgusting!