THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Friday, September 25, 2009

SCHOOL DAYS


by The Harrington Brothers


ALLEN-MARTIN PRODUCTIONS
AM-80-119
Circa 1975
STEREO





SIDE A:



Do You Remember When?
Caroline
Strollin' Down Harmony Lane
He's Got The Whole World In His Hand
Animal Crackers
In The Little Red School House

download


SIDE B:



Hello
My Wild Irish Rose
Yes Sir, That's My Baby
Darkness on the Delta
So High, So Low, So Wide
Heart of My Heart Medley

download



Editor's note: I'm not into barbershop but hey... these guys took time out to sign this record for somebody who was, back in the day, so the least we could do is repay that nicety with a listen, quick as it may be. Leave it up to the trained ear to decide whether it is technically worthy or not. It's worth to me is in that it's rare and thus dear.

No comments: