THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Thursday, September 17, 2009

VIVA TIRADO


by El Chicano


KAPP RECORDS
KS 3632
1970
STEREO





SIDE A:



CANTALOUPE ISLAND 6:05
QUIET VILLAGE 5:37
THE LOOK OF LOVE 2:04
ELEANOR RIGBY 5:35

download


SIDE B:



VIVA TIRADO 4:53
SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE A MOTHERLESS CHILD 4:10
HURT SO BAD 4:35
LIGHT MY FIRE :25
COMING HOME BABY 5:25

download



Editor's note: no disrespect to these guys but this sounds like a b-side compilation from Santana in his hey-day. Minus the vocals. Which was the best part of Santana's music anyway, right? Adding covers of Eleanor Rigby and Light My Fire doesn't hurt this covers redistribution LP effort at all. I knew I would like this as soon as I picked it up for a very excellent 49 cents and I was right. Dead nuts on, internet mofos. Cha cha cha.

video


No comments: