THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Friday, October 16, 2009

ARIZONA SOUNDS VOLUME TWO


by Various Artists from KDKB 93FM


DWIGHT KARMA BROADCASTING CO.
33713
1978
STEREO





SIDE A:



City Talkin' - The Freeze Band
Banana King - The Clones
I Found Love in Front of My Face - Beggs 'N Aitken
Seacloud - Mark Murdock & Matt Niskern
On My Mind - Tom Previte & Keny Francis
Fly Me Back to Tucson - Lightnin' Stock

download


SIDE B:



High in the Highlands - Trout Fishing in America
Can't Let Go - Valley Fever
Cynthia - Wolfgang
Whiskey - Faux Pas
Can't Hold Back - Barbara Hinck
The Sticker Song - Reed Garner

download



Editor's note: oh man, the Banana King song by The Clones steals the show here. I'm surprised that nobody else has heard this tune and gone ape over it like I have. Maybe because it's not as good as I think it is. No wonder I'm prone to not listen when you people talk!

No comments: