THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Saturday, October 31, 2009

CHILLING, THRILLING SOUNDS OF THE HAUNTED HOUSE


by Walt Disney


DISNEYLAND RECORDS
1257
1973
STEREO





SIDE A:



The Haunted House
The Very Long Fuse
The Dogs
Timber
Your Pet Cat
Shipwreck
The Unsafe Bridge
Chinese Water Torture
The Birds
The Martian Monsters

download



SIDE B:



Screams and Groans
Thunder, Lightning and Rain
Cat Fight
Dogs
A Collection of Creaks
Fuses and Explosions
A Collection of Crashes
Birds
Drips and Splashed
Things in Space

download



Editor's note: photos courtesy of Forbidden Crypt since mine came with only the activities sleeve. Good enough for me! Creepy noises, screams, creaky houses and a witchy woman announcer. That's Halloween. BOOO!

5 comments:

Nasty G said...

Oh my God! My sister and I used to listen to this constantly as kids! The Martian Monsters is absolutely hilarious, as is the Chinese Water Torture, when the female narrator says something like "Wait, what am I saying. I don't even know Chinese!" Thanks a ton!

R. O. said...

One of these Halloween records posted here has a guy fake "meowing" as a real cat, which is quite hilarious as well.

Anonymous said...

I was just listening to Eric Ryan on SoundCloud, the track is E3PO, and I heard a sample I recognized. Was it from the Old Battlestar Gallactica series, or maybe Space: 1999? Holy crap! That Halloween record I had as a kid! Sure enough, it's from the fade out on the last track.

Many thanks for bringing back a happy childhood memory!

mark smith said...

I used to listen to this every Halloween! I loved it! Wish I could find it on C.D. I don't have any other way to play it. rainmaker15@cox.net

the said...

It's all over Youtube.