THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Thursday, October 29, 2009

IT'S HALLOWEEN


by Jack Prelutsky


SCHOLASTIC RECORDS
0590311174
1970s
33 1/3


SIDE A:



download



download


SIDE B:



Editor's note: I'd never heard of the author before I dug this out of a thrift store box but apparently he's rather reknown for his children's poetry. I posted the music/video on YouTube and of all the stuff I've put up this is the most watched. Also, don't worry about side two as it's the same thing but with instructions for turning the book pages.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi recordo obscura:

Thanks for all the wonderful Scholastic Records.

Side 2 is missing for It's Halloween.

ms

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

Actually, I put both sides on one side since it was so short.

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

Correction: both sides are the same but one has the chimes for turning the page.

Vanessa Laclair said...

i have been looking for this audio for my childern for quite some time now and have had no luck, if you or any one who posted on your site have any idea on how or where i can get a copy of this please contact me via email ... vanessalaclair@gmail.com thanks

Vanessa Laclair said...

if you are willing to part with the it's Halloween by Jack Prelutsky please email me vanessalaclair@gmail.com

Vertrauen said...

I am sooooo very happy to have found this! I loved the record as a child and it was broken. I've Googled as much as I could remember about the record every year but I couldn't remember enough about it to find it but finally this year I found your site. Thanks so much for sharing! :-D

Skip and Candi Wilson said...

The file doesn't seem to play anymore on this website. Any way you can re-post it?