THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, November 29, 2009

CHRISTMAS IS THE MAN FROM GALILEE


21 of America's Favorite Christmas Songs by Cristy Lane


LS RECORDS
SLL-8358
1983
STEREO





SIDE A:



MAN FROM GALILEE
AWAY IN A MANGER
PRETTY PAPER
WHITE CHRISTMAS
SILENT NIGHT
JINGLE BELLS
BLUE CHRISTMAS
A LITTLE BIT COLDER
JOY TO THE WORLD
OH HOLY NIGHT

download


SIDE B:



SHAKE ME I RATTLE
OH COME, ALL YE FAITHFUL
THE FIRST NOEL
GOD REST YE MERRY, GENTLEMEN
WHAT CHILD IS THIS
UPON THE HOUSE TOP
IT CAME UPON A MIDNIGHT CLEAR
OLD CHRISTMAS CARD
O LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHEM
JOLLY OLD ST. NICHOLAS
HARK THE HERALD ANGELS SINGS

download



Editor's note: no notes. I'm in Nashville right now while you're in Christ-masville whirling and twirling through the crystal pyramids of the snowflake mind of the almighty God-head. I'll see you when I get home, kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I grew up listening to her at every Christmas for as long as I. can remember . I a. 39 now so forever. Long it was my mothers. Favorite also mine .I love holidays and tradition and her x-mas songs are part of. Our tradition it makes it totally beautiful. Sad thing is I nolonger. Can find the Cd. Boo boo.