THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, November 22, 2009

SHALOM


by The Remnants


PRIVATE PRESS
D-12939
1960s?
STEREO





SIDE A:



IT'S A MOST UNUSUAL DAY 3:12
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOVE HIM 5:31
LADY OF SPAIN 1:38
I'LL CATCH THE SUN 5:01
SUGAR BLUES 1:22

download


SIDE B:



PEOPLE 3:40
CHERRY PINK AND APPLE BLOSSOM WHITE 2:03
WANDERIN' STAR 3:04
I WILL WAIT FOR YOU 3:07
EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL 2:57
SHALOM 2:29

download



Editor's note: while not really a religious album it is made by nuns so you'll listen to it and enjoy ye philistines! Even though I can't say that I did very much. Ho hum.

4 comments:

Jacob's Bladder said...

COuld you please upload this again, both links are fucked up.

Jacob's Bladder said...

Thanks man !!!

the said...

Yessum

wcpaeb said...

Thanks for all your Jesus music LPs.
I'd like to hear this one too but the links are not for this LP by the Remnants but this LP.
SHALOM: RENEWAL SONGS FOR CHRISTIANS
(which you also posted on your blog).
thanks