THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Thursday, December 10, 2009

CALYPSO CHRISTMAS


by The Esso Trinidad Steelband


ARC RECORDS
ACS-5011
STEREo
1967





SIDE A:



SILVER BELLS 2:48
WINTER WONDERLAND 2:16
JOY TO THE WORLD 2:25
COME ALL YE FAITHFUL 1:40
GLORIA IN EXCELSIS 3:20

download


SIDE B:



O HOLY NIGHT 2:52
MARY'S BOY CHILD 2:45
HARK! THE HERALD ANGELS SING 2:25
CHRISTIANS AWAKE 5:17

download



Editor's note: every time I hear steel drums I think of the Pott Steelers' album I gave away to some guy on a free trade site. Hey dude, I want it back! None of the other steel drum albums have done it for me but since it's Christmas time I'll pretend that I'm having a great time listening to this and you can pretend that you enjoy my banal chatter.

1 comment:

OBHS_DNA said...

I have this one in my collection and I particularly liked "Silver Bells"Thanks for the rip and post.