THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ORIGINAL MUSIC BOX MELODIES OF CHRISTMAS




PICKWICK RECORDS
SPC-1014
1978?
STEREO





SIDE A:



Silent Night
O, Sanctissima
Song Of The bells
The First Noel
O, Tannenbaum
Adeste Fideles

download


SIDE B:



Ave Maria
Hark The Herald Angels Sing
Come All Ye Children
The Rosary
Jingle Bells
Auld Lang Syne

download



Editor's note: you're probably not going to be very excited about this record unless you're a music box junkie. Then again if you're a music box junie you're probably not much in the habit of getting very excited, period.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Grandma had an 8 foot tall, wooden (don't know which wood) music box with big, steel "records" with holes in them just like the one depicted!!) Always gets me into the Christmas spirit whenever I hear these old music box classics!! My Grandma's son sold this huge music box for a LARGE amt many yrs ago. I only wished I could have afforded it! Thank you for your music box samples...I love them! ;-D1951