THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Friday, December 04, 2009

POLISH AMERICAN CHRISTMAS


by the St. Joseph's of Rapson Choir


KEEPSAKE RECORDS
K-1104
1977
STEREO





SIDE A:



COME ALL YE FAITHFUL 1:45
JOY TO THE WORLD 1:49
HARK THE HAROLD ANGELS SING 1:55
IT CAME UPON THE MIDNIGHT CLEAR 1:48
WE THREE KINGS OF ORIENT ARE 2:08\COME LITTLE CHILDREN 2:04
ANGELS WE HAVE HEARD ON HIGH 2:55

download


SIDE B:



DZISAJ W BETLEEM 2:38
GDY SIE CHRY-STUS RO DI 3:05
PRYZ-BIE-ZE-LI-DO-BE-THE 1:18
POJ DZ MY WSZ YSCY DO STAJENKI 2:03
SLICZNA PANIEKA 2:56
SILENT NIGHT 4:02

download



Editor's note: I know that I'm pretty much tone deaf and definitely have partial hearing loss in my left ear but for the life of me I can never understand a word of most chorus singing. Is that normal? Well, I can't tell the difference between English and Polish chorus singing if not. If so, carry on with your life as usual. God Bless.

PS...look at how they spell Herald on the album! Classic! Only my Polish brethren could do it.

No comments: