THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Saturday, January 16, 2010

AFTER WE'VE LEFT EACH OTHER


by Morris Albert


AUDIO-LATINO RECORDS
ALS-4095
1975
STEREO





SIDE A:



Dime "Feelings"
Sweet Loving Man
Gipsy
Come to my Life
This World Today Is a Mess
Falling Tears

download


SIDE B:



Feelings
Ways of Fire
Where is the Love of the World
Christine
Gotta Go Home
Gonna Love You More

download



Editor's note: I'll be honest, I thought that Paul Anka, Neil Sedaka or somebody else sang this song. Maybe they did! Also, not having heard it all the way through since I was too young to remember I didn't realize that this was the original. I figured it for some kind of Latin American version of the original! Little do I know, eh? Of course a court ruling made this the original forgery (see below) so technically it's not the original except in this form. Also, despite it being a big hit the sleeve is blog worthy in itself.


No comments: