THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Friday, January 22, 2010

BGSU JAZZ '81 CELEBRATION


by The Bowling Green State University Jazz Lab Band


MUS-I-COL RECORDS
103475
1981
STEREO





SIDE A:



SWEET GEORGIA UPSIDE DOWN
THE WALTZ YOU BLEW FOR ME
A TRIBUTE TO ART FERN
DO HAVE AT IT

download


SIDE B:



STELLA BY STARLIGHT
IMPASSE
CELEBRATION: THE TRANE'S LAST STOP
FROWNED ON ROCK N ROLL

download




Editor's note: I drive by the university en route to Nashville every other weekend so I've kind of surreptitiously grown attached to the school a little bit for no real reason. Add to the fact that I don't like jazz at all and the post is merely a "listeners" treat because I blocked nearly all of it out as it wound from groove to groove. I like the cover though and so up it goes.



No comments: