THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, January 10, 2010

HAPPY THOUGH MARRIED

HAPPY THOUGH MARRIED front cover
with Pastor and Mrs. Robert F. Armstrong
A Ministry of Warrendale Community Church, Dearborn, Michigan



WORD OF POWER RECORDS
PRSD-2204
Circa 1970


HAPPY THOUGH MARRIED label


SIDE A:



Pastor and Mrs. Armstrong discuss the right man, right woman relationship.

download


SIDE B:



The role of husband and father, as designated by God, is discussed.

download

HAPPY THOUGH MARRIED back cover

Editor's note: about 7 or 8 minutes into this one there is an anti-gay message which you may or may not condone. I, myself, laughed because that's what I want out of the bible preachers and teachers: good hardscrabbled evangelism. No room to squabble here and as Jonathan Edwards would say, "GOD DOESN'T NEED YOU! YOU NEED GOD!" Okay, so he probably didn't uppercase yell but he spent himself fervently dispatching the message and so now have I.

2 comments:

caseypd63 said...

These religious freaks always scare the crap out of me. Are you listening Sarah Palin??

R. O. said...

I actually enjoy them. At worst they'll destroy the planet. At best they'll make me laugh a little. Really, aren't the two things basically the same in the end?