THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Saturday, January 30, 2010

OLYMPIA 80


by Hervé Vilard


DISQUES TREMA
310.081
1980
STEREO





SIDE A:



Capri c'est fini
Vise le chanteur
Quand la foule est partie
J'ai mal je t'aime
Champagne
La châtelaine
La génération de mauvaise réputation

download





SIDE B:



Les mains dans les poches
Fais la rire
Mourir ou vivre
J'm'en balance
Rêveries
Nous
Les trottoirs des grands boulevards

download



Editor's note: what have I gotten myself into here? I don't understand the man, I can't read about him in the newspapers from days gone by. I can only read a few dozen words on the record and champagne is the only one that makes sense as far as this music goes. So I'll put a few umlauts in here, turn my nosé up at you liké I just smêlled a turd, pack my little poodle in my record bag, grab a bagette and get the fuck on.

No comments: