THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Monday, February 22, 2010

BIG BIRD'S LULLABY B/W THE SNUFFLELULLABY


by Big Bird & Snuffleupagus


SESAME STREET RECORDS
CTW-99047
1977





SIDE A:



BIG BIRD'S LULLABY

download




SIDE B:



THE SNUFFLELULLABY

download

Editor's note: if a kid can ever sleep again after listening to these frighteningly gruff songs then by God your child might be a spawn of Satan. The Big Bird Lullaby is sickly drab and the Snuffy Lullaby is gravelly, flat and wholly unmusical! Seriously, what a horrid record! Just imagine having to restart the record player over and over as your dear child's red eyes began glow red and demon-like as they transformed during this demonic music!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Snufflelullaby was my favorite lullaby when I was little and always managed to put me to sleep. It might have helped that My mother would often sing it to me rather than playing the record, but if you listen to the words of the song, it is very sweet and comforting, all the things a good lullaby should be

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

All I can hear is, "Heeeeey biiiiird."