THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

THE FANTASY CONTINUES


by Recoil


PAUSA RECORDS
PR7168
1984
STEREO





SIDE A:



BACK IN THE MYSTIC SADDLE AGAIN
THANKS
DELUXE
HOT RAIN

download


SIDE B:



REUNION
ISLAND ANTHEM
AMBER
BOZO

download



Editor's note: not to be confused with the former Depeche Mode alum Alan Wilder's Recoil, this is the jazz fusion effort led by pianist/keyboardist Pat Coil. Again, jazz leaves me cold despite the musicianship displayed. It's a bit too happy for me. Give me a dirge once in a while would you J. Fusion? Anyhow, I picked this one up mainly because of the cover and since I'd never heard of the ReCoil band. I'm certain somebody out there is looking to hear this one and soon they will once they google their fingers this way.



No comments: