THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I'M A VIRGIN


by Marsha Warfield


LAFF RECORDS
A218
1981
STEREO





SIDE A:



I'M A VIRGIN
SEX
ORGASM
CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS
FIGHTING
SUNDAY SCHOOL
GROWING UP

download


SIDE B:



RING AROUND THE COLLAR
UGLY MEN
BLACK GUYS
SHORT MEN
PENIS ENVY
MOUTHFUL
68

download



Editor's note: apparently Laff Records was the raunchy comic's label back in the 70s. Lots of naked boob jacket covers for the comedians along with the expectant humorous sleeves. I didn't realize that this was Roz from "Night Court" until well, I looked her up on Google. Then it all made sense. Except that I never knew she was a comic before or after the show. I just figured her for an actress who got her lucky break. Hell, she even had a television talk show at one point and was competing against Oprah and Geraldo. A decent comic with a very funny album cover.




No comments: