THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Thursday, March 25, 2010

MY MEMORIES


by Melavano and His Orchestra


ARGO RECORDS
619-S
1950s?
STEREO





SIDE A:



Falling Leaves
Me and My Shadow
I'll Be Around
I'm Walking Behind You
I Only Have Eyes For You
To Each His Own

download


SIDE B:



If We Should Meet Again
You Tell Me
What Shall I Tell Paris
Who Am I
This Is Love
When Somebody Says I Love You

download



Editor's note: do you feel seduced by the sugarwater bint on the cover? I think she's telling you that it's time for your soma sir. She reminds me a lot of an ex-girlfriend who went a little crazy. Like real crazy and cheated like 5 times before I finally told her to go away. She did so only after throwing all of my plants onto the sidewalk outside my apartment. The funny thing is that a buddy of mine and I walked up to the door of the building that I never used and after seeing them lying there, I quipped, "What kind of fucking idiot smashes plants on the sidewalk and leaves them?" Need I say more? After I finally wrested the keys from her some weeks later she only came back around a few other times before I moved to Vegas and made my final escape. I saw her once at a store and ducked down behind some candy until she had cleared the area. I then saw a picture of her online on a cruise ship with her chest patties hanging out. 10 years has not been kind to her or I! Oh yeah, the record is a cure for insomnia despite the temptress notions it offers up.

2 comments:

caseypd63 said...

Sounds a bit like an ex of mine who my friends referred to as "Glenn Close" for her stalking prowess. Why must us oddball record collectors all be so damn desirable to women?

R. O. said...

I think you mean She-beasts.