THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

LOSING THEIR HEADS


by Hudson & Landry


DORE RECORDS
LP-326
1971
STEREO





SIDE A:



OBSCENE PHONE BUST
AJAX AIRLINES
THE PROSPECTORS
SIR BASIL
AJAX TRAVEL BUREAU

download


SIDE B:



FREDERICKISM
ASTRO NUT
BRUISER LA RUE
FRIAR SHUCK

download



Editor's note: although I didn't laugh at all while listening to this record I did chuckle once or twice. That's saying a lot! Save for a few comedians and my two year old not much makes me laugh. I can't help it. Just like you won't be able to help it when you laugh at these guys because they are pretty clever. Though most of the humor is mainly in the delivery and the interaction of the two dudes. Funnier than Woody Woodbury, Marsha Warfield and Don Lonie if that means anything to you.

No comments: