THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, April 25, 2010

MARCY SINGS JESUS LOVES ME AND 14 OTHER CHILDREN'S SONGS




WORD RECORDS
K-704
1973
STEREO





SIDE A:



His Name Is Wonderful 2:15
Open Up Your Heart 2:00
This Little Light Of Mine 1:00
Men In History 2:34
My Sins Are Gone 1:23
He Belongs To Me 2:09
He Owns The Cattle On A Thousand Hills 1:20

download


SIDE B:



Jesus Loves Me 2:08
Sailing Home 1:29
Stop And Let Me Tell You 1:15
The Bible Tells Me So 1:26
Wonderful Guest 1:42
The Little Lost Sheep 2:31
A Few Things To Remember 3:00

download



Editor's note: even though I have a few of Little Marcy's records it's hard to believe that such genius exists in vinyl form! Kids don't really care what a song is saying as long as it is catchy and they can dance to it. Add a crazy looking doll and you have a veritable musical drug that nobody can help but get hooked on.

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

This was my first album as a little girl which was given to me by my father on Christmas along with a new record player. After the first song I took the record off thinking it was over. Thanks for the memories. I remember every song and every word.

Ann Marie

Joyce said...

Just learned today that Marcy died on May 17th. My children grew up with this album. Thankyou so much for posting this. I only wish I knew how I could purchase it on a CD for my grandchildren.