THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, April 11, 2010

REFLECTING HIM


by the Til-ii Singers


JC RECORDS
20233
1972
STEREO





SIDE A:



SOMETHING GOOD
FRIENDS
GIVE A CUP OF WATER
JESUS IS ALIVE
PSALM 16
I CAN SEE GOD
GOD CAN SEE US

download


SIDE B:



WHEN I THINK OF THE CROSS
I DON'T KNOW WHY
GO IN PEACE
JESUS ONLY JESUS
MOMENT OF TRUTH
I'M GOIN' TO KEEP ON SINGIN'

download



Editor's note: loose choral music with a lower case C presenting itself as a musical. I guess it's a musical if they say it is but what's the difference really? As with most choral music I haven't a clue what they are singing so I can only guess that it's a positive Christian message made to make you better people. If you're a regular viewer of this blog then there's a fat chance that that's going to happen. Oh well, I tried to civilize you people.

No comments: