THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SONGS OF KENNY ROGERS


as performed by Mirror Image


PICKWICK RECORDS
SPC-3716
1979
STEREO





SIDE A:



Daytime Friends
Reuben James
Today I Started Loving You Again
Love Or Something Like It
Love Lifted Me

download


SIDE B:



The Gambler
Lucille
All I Ever Need Is You
She Believes In Me

download



Editor's note: I haven't had a chance to hear any of the other selections in the "Sounds Like..." series by Pickwick but I have to say that Mirror Image sounds nothing like Kenny Rogers! Which doesn't deter from the record itself which is obviously good because it's packed with hits. Even if you don't like his music, which I don't in particular -- nor do I dislike it -- it's still quality and hit worthy.

No comments: