THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Sunday, April 04, 2010

TEN MIDDLE EAST PROPHECIES AND CHRIST'S RETURN


a sermon by Dr. Jack Van Impe


ARTIST'S RECORDS
740719
1970s
STEREO





SIDE A:



download


SIDE B:



download



Editor's note: Jack Van Impe is pure genius. He claims to have memorized huge chunks of the Bible and seemingly proves this with his television sermons. If you haven't seen them then you ought to. Not necessarily for the message but for the performance. Plus, even if you don't buy into the message you can still learn a lot from the dude. He even talks about the New World Order. That, in my eyes, is what makes him a necessary commodity in the record form.

5 comments:

Dave said...

He came and preached at our church one time. He carried a Bible with him, but nver once read from it while preaching. He had every verse he wanted to preach that day memorized. He was pretty good for a while, but has now gotten to extremes like a lot of older Evangilists have done now days.

Dave

R. O. said...

Van Impe is brilliant no matter how extreme he gets. Just listening to him makes me feel happy even though I don't believe half of what he says.

Anonymous said...

This is pretty unbelievable! I grew up in Troy, MI and actually went to church with Oscar Van Impe (Jack's dad)! He was my Sunday School teacher at 1st Baptist Church of Troy on John R. and my husband & I were married there 33 years ago! Jack & Rexella are wonderful people and I am honored to have met them! They truly have a heart for people who have not accepted Christ as Savior and they want to see that ALL would go to heaven! Yes they are passionate and I believe as they do, that the time of CHRISTS return is very, very near! Please, it would be better to be safe than sorry, right? Now is NOT the time to be indecisive about your salvation and take chances with what happens after death because HELL & satan are awaiting the arrival of anyone who doesn't ask for forgiveness and believe that CHRIST really did die for our sins! Don't delay, you never know what a day can hold! God Bless You and despite what you believe, I am thankful for your site and will truly pray for you! Thanks for listening! :) Deej

R. O. said...

Thanks for you words! As you can tell I love the religious records despite my beliefs or lack thereof. Look around the site because there are plenty of other sermons and song albums. The Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for responding and yes I can tell that you love the religious recordings, as do I, so keep them coming cause this site is really awesome! Sure appreciate all your hard work and the
'obsure' finds that you have posted here! It's like a treasure hunt that I am thoroughly enjoying!
Thanks again for your sharing spirit! Deej :)