THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Saturday, May 08, 2010

DISCO SATURDAY NACHT


by the Eine Kleine Disco Band


MOSS MUSIC GROUP
MMG 522
1978
STEREO





SIDE A:



DISCO CONCERTO 4:39
SPACE STATION ZERO 4:19
(LOVE IN) A TURKISH BATH 4:19
FANCY FEET 3:17
PLEASURE SEEKER 3:48

download


SIDE B:



FANTASIE ISLAND 4:25
SUPER HOT LINE 4:39
PARADISE FOUND 4:18
HAYDN'S HIGH 3:33

download



Editor's note: I'm only a quarter through the first track and I proclaim this album as pure fucking genius. Angelo Di Poppo & "Bugs" Bower should have won a Grammy for this re-arrangement of ageless classics into great disco music. I should win an internet Grammy for posting this. Instead I'll probably get a warning that I have violated some law. Oh well, it was worth it for this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is the business! Positively 'geschmacklich'
thanks for posting... lovin' this site btw; I think I may have just discovered a lifetime of entertainment;)

R. O. said...

And by business surely you mean the scheiße.