THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

HUNTERS OF THE SEA


narrated by Parker Fennelly
sung by Tom Glazer and The Gene Lowell Chorus



CHILDREN'S RECORD GUILD
9006
1950s
MONO





SIDE A:



download


SIDE B:



download



Editor's note: I'm no fan of sailing by any means as I have been a victim of sea sickness every time I have gone out on a large boat. Now that I have vertigo I don't even think I could board a ship and sail out and away. Hell, if I close my eyes in the shower and move I get dizzy so a life on the sea is never going to happen for me. A landlubber is me. I can however live bi-curiously, err vicariously, through a bunch of sweaty men working a ship and spending every waking hour smelling each other's stink. Nay, but I do like the occasional pirate ballad.

No comments: