THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Monday, May 03, 2010

THE INCREDIBLE JOURNEY OF APOLLO 8




DUPONT
A-64741
1969





SIDE A:



download









SIDE B:



download



Editor's note: ho hum...another Paper Moon record with MK Ultra automatons dictating what some New World Order mouthpiece told them to say. I am intrigued though by the use of Biblical passages in the message to humanity. Especially the "Let there be light!" So there was light." portion. Light is one of the Illuminati's emblems that they parade around seeing as they are the all-seeing owls of wisdom and we are the profane sheep. I should look more into this but I have better things to do like go pick up my nephew from school. Insert sarcasm any where you'd like.

1 comment:

Gilles Gravier said...

Wow! And I have a copy of this record at home too! My father used to work for Air France and got it as a "present" from DuPont for selecting their TEFLON materials at the time!