THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SONGS FROM THE ELECTRIC COMPANY TV SHOW


conducted by Buddy Baker


DISNEYLAND RECORDS
STER-1350
1973
STEREO





SIDE A:



Electric Company Theme Song
Sign Song
My Name is Kathy
Old Double "e"

download


SIDE B:



Punctuation
Easy Reader
Hard Hard Hard
An "un" Song

download



Editor's note: I remember watching the Electric Company but wouldn't recognize it if I saw it now. Needless to say the songs don't mean anything to me as well. Maybe you'll have better luck with remembering them you old son of a bitch. I can however recommend the bass lines to most of these songs as they are pretty outstanding considering the music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u please repost Deacon John Lee Many Rivers to Cross? Thanks much!

R. O. said...

I actually re-posted that last week or so and it should be working. It's working on my end anyway.