THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

DRUMDROPS


with David Crigger


MUSIC TREE CORPORATION
DDD-7777
1978
STEREO





SIDE A:



INTRODUCTION 2:40
FAST DISCO 2:58
SLOW DISCO 3:35
JAZZ 2:37
BLUEGRASS [country] 2:57
SWING [country] 3:00

download


SIDE B:



FUNK ROCK 3:12
STRAIGHT ROCK 2:55
MEDIUM ROCK 2:44
3/4 COUNTRY ROCK 2:15
HARD ROCK SHUFFLE 2:38
LATIN ROCK 2:51
ROCK BALLAD 3:25

download



Editor's note: just as advertised: drum drops galore in most music genres. Seeing as I'm tone deaf I couldn't tell you if these are dope ass drops or crap. I know, I know...you're not here for me just the free music. Go ahead and take it and leave me like the used up record whore that I am.

4 comments:

Mars said...

Whipple Ave doesn't even exist anymore! Nor does Whipple, Ga for that matter. This record came from the twilight zone!

R. O. Glockenspiel said...

That makes me happy for some reason.

Potzorbie said...

Awww, private? I've been looking for this for years.

ZeekZilla said...

any chance i can get this?