THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Thursday, June 10, 2010

DUCK WARS


by Irwin the Dynamic Duck & the Wibble Wabble Singers


PETER PAN RECORDS
8206
1970s





SIDE A:



(Theme from) Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Dance, Dance, Dance, Yowsah, Yowsah
How Deep is Your Love
Stayin' ALive
Love is Thicker Than Water

download


SIDE B:



We are the Champions/We Will Rock You
I Write the Songs
Jack & Jill
Wonderful World
The Name of the Game

download



Editor's note: I understand that Duck Wars is supposed to correspond with Star Wars in some parallel universe of thought but I still can't get how somebody put the two together on a record of cover songs that haven't much to do with either. Of course this is a series so maybe I missed something since I don't know the others. As for me I'll re-entitle it in my mind to be called "Duck You!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listened to this album as a child. Found it today at a Peddler's Mall. I have been looking for it for years...didn't know what is was called, but knew what songs were on it and knew that Donald Duck was in a space suit. I was beginning to think it was a figment of my imagination.

the said...

I still think its a figment of my imagination.