THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Monday, June 21, 2010

OVER IN THE MEADOW


Sung by Marvin Hayes; Music by Joseph Raposo


SCHOLASTIC RECORDS
CC 0690
1970





SIDE A:



download

Editor's note: this is the A Side to "Just in Time for the King's Birthday". They truly need to bring back the old Scholastic records and get rid of the new cartoons. Today's children entertainment is basically old burned out hippies teaching kids to be morons. These records were educational, intelligent, imaginative and brilliant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found this vinyl record in my Dad's collection that I've been converting for him. It's been in my head for over 30 years! To hear it again moved me to tears. I'm putting this one on my ipod for sure!

the said...

It is one of the better Scholastic records that's for sure.

ryan junell said...

YES YES YES! you have it! thank you!

hugs4free4all said...

The Audio doesnt seem to work =[