THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Monday, June 07, 2010

THE PEOPLE'S LIMOUSINE B/W THEY'LL NEVER TAKE HER LOVE FROM ME


by The Coward Brothers


IMP RECORDS
IMP 006
1985





SIDE A:



THE PEOPLE'S LIMOUSINE

download





SIDE B:



THEY'LL NEVER TAKE HER LOVE FROM ME

download

Editor's note: a one-off release by Elvis Costello and T Bone Burnett although they have performed together under the moniker a few times and as recently as late 2006. Nothing special here but if you're a huge fan of either then you'll probably want to have this in your collection.

3 comments:

Mr. Daad said...

I just wanna say that i LOVE this place with all these odd albums, it's just bloody amazing! And thank God (nope i'm not a religious freak) that i somehow stumbled upon your great blog. Huge kudoz for not beeing mainstream mate.

R. O. said...

Glad you like it Mr. Daad. It's been fun finding them at thrift stores and posting them. Not so fun re-recording them all after my original server deleted all of my files but I've almost remedied that problem a year later. Cheers!

annaandersonwrites said...

Just want to say thanks - I woke up with this on my brain and needed to listen but iTunes seems to have eaten my version. I spent two hours trying to find somewhere to buy it and was just about to give up when I stumbled upon you.
You may just have saved my sanity.