THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

THE THIRD COLOR


by John H. Rousselot


KEY RECORDS
KLP-905
1960s





SIDE A



download


SIDE B:



download



Editor's note: I guess that there have always been grumblings about Martin Luther King, Jr. being a Communist but I suppose that the same could be said of most church folk who believe in the giving spirit as well. Whether he was or not doesn't really concern me as much as it does the speaker on the record, as you will hear. However, I will tell you that I do believe that most people implicated by McCarthy were Communists whether nefarious or not. Not that it matters in the scope of human history since the rich have always had the working poor by the nuts. It's only now that they allow us to leave the plantation. While I'm out of the killing fields I present you this record to help you toil through your slavish day.

No comments: