THE SITE IS BEST VIEWED WITH GOOGLE CHROME AND A MONOCLE

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BEAMING IN


by Chris Rush


CITY SOUNDS RECORDS
CS-105
1981





SIDE A:



MUTANT BLUES
END OF THE WORLD FUNNIES
THE MISSILE SILO
FUN CITY
BAMBI BASHER
GRASS
BEAMING IN
ALIENS
CHARIOT OF THE GODS

download


SIDE B:



SKY LAB
FARTS IN SPACE
SON OF FUTURE SHOCK
TEST TUBE BABY
COMPUTER BUMMER
MONKEY PARTY
DOLPHINS
CAVE MAN LOVE
AMITYVILLE HORROR
BERMUDA TRIANGLE
10,000 LB. GOOBER
STRA TREK II
LIVING TOGETHER

download



Editor's note: I've been sitting on this one for about a year now and that's mostly due to the fact that I'm not fond of most comedy. I don't laugh at it so it's kinda irrelevant to me but if you like comedy then this will most likely make you laugh a little. A professional effort either way despite that the guy squeaks and makes little noises during audience laughter. He is better than I expected he would be and it's kinda surprising that I've never heard of the dude before.

Also, I wonder if there are any DIY comedy albums out there that were made in somebody's garage and are so grossly unfunny that they become funny. I think I will google that right now.

No comments: